Release Notes for InTELEbill® 4.3.22
- [IWIN-333] - Customer - There is now an additional option for the equipment tab. In global settings you can select facilities base equipment handling where there is over twenty fields in which to track your equipment. By default, it is set to legacy which maintains the existing system.
- [IWIN-332] - Customer - There is a new tab on the customer information screen that allows you to track contact information. This information is independent of the data contained on the main page. This will allow you to track anyone who is associated with this customer. It contains phone, fax, cell, address, email etc. information.
- [IWIN-307] - Customer - There is now a new button on the customer main page that will allow you to send an immediate email when CPNI data has changed. This will require that SMTP services be set up in global settings and that the customer has an email address. You will not be able to send an email if the email address has changed as this falls against CPNI guidelines. You will still have the ability to send a postal letter.
- [IWIN-306] - Report - There is now a report on the customer reports menu for generating State Recurring Charge summary.
- [IWIN-334] - Bill Images - When a roaming charge appears on a bill, an asterisk will appear next to the detail.
- [IWIN-331] - Reporting - Added the ability to breakdown the line count report by Business and Residential traffic.
- [IWIN-330] - Reporting - Added the ability to breakdown the Customer count report by Business and Residential traffic.
- [IWIN-329] - ANI - Added the ability to copy existing Local Services and Free Minute information to a new ANI when creating an ANI from an existing one.
- [IWIN-328] - ANI - Added the ability to sort the ANI browse window by ANI, BTN, or Status.
- [IWIN-327] - ANI - Added a status field to the ANI browse window that displays the status of the ANI. This can be used in conjunction with item IWIN-328 to sort your ANIs by status and group all of a like type (i.e. Active) together.
- [IWIN-326] - ANI - Added the ability search for an ANI on the ANI browse window. By clicking your mouse in the window, you will now be able to type the number you are searching for. To clear the value, click again in the window.
- [IWIN-325] - ANI - When doing a search in the ANI field from the customer screen, if the ANI is found, you will be taken to the ANI browse window and your cursor will be on the found ANI.
- [IWIN-324] - Customer - When a field is set to read only, you will be able to cut and paste from the field. If it is a searchable field, you will now be able to enter in values to search within that field. No data will be saved.
- [IWIN-287] - Reports - A/R reports now shows the physical address.
- [IWIN-321] - Reporting - In the Line Count Report; Added the ability to revert to "No Selection" on the Line Type field from a previous selection.
- [IWIN-320] - Reporting - In the Line Count Report; Added the ability to revert to "No Selection" on the State field from a previous selection.
- [IWIN-290] - Bill Images - Changed the behavior so that when the customer has a past due amount less than the minimum to send a bill, the customer will not get a past due message.
- [IWIN-123] - Recurring/Service Charges - Enhanced the Split Tax features in the Local Service Charges and MRCs.
- [IWIN-92] - Maintenance - Changed the language field to work as a dropdown as it does on the customer Bill Format Screen.